Fri, Aug 25|
Men's Wellness Retreat August 2023
Challenge yourself with us to become a man who is fired up spiritually, mentally, and physically by registering for our men's wellness retreat for August 2023.
Time & Location
Aug 25, 2023, 12:00 PM PDT – Aug 27, 2023, 12:00 PM PDT
Crestline, Thousand Pines Rd, Crestline, CA 92325, USA
About the event
Push yourself with us by your side to become a man who is truly driven to embrace life during our men’s retreats in 2023. We’re ready to build you up physically, spiritually, and mentally. Are you prepared to fight through the storms of life with various men in similar situations? Our men’s wellness retreat in August 2023 will help you leave your comfort zone in an environment that promotes growth and camaraderie. First responders, veterans, and civilian men are all welcome at the Fire Up Program. Keep reading to learn more and sign up for the next wellness retreat.
We want to give you a closer look at what to expect from our men’s wellness retreat for August 2023. At The Fire Up Program, you will have the opportunity to participate with the cadre in an experience that will provide you with opportunities to:
- Find or build on an existing faith
- Experience some of our approaches to fitness
- Create new friendships based on mutual trust and shared experience
- Learn leadership perspectives from some of the best leaders in our field
- Begin to overcome or prepare for possible future issues with PTSD
- Overcome physical challenges as a team
- Learn the breathing techniques we use to optimize performance
- Participate in a basic level Jui-Jitsu class (optional)
- Strengthen your mind through cold water exposure
- Instruction on fitness methodology and nutrition
- Experience the mountains during exercise, hiking, time around fires, etc.
- And more…
The Fire Up Program is a 40-hour event, held over two nights, and one full day. Participants arrive on the evening of Day 1 and are released on the morning of Day 3. This is not your typical weekend men’s retreat. During the various Fire-up program sessions, instructors and leaders will provide perspectives, challenges, and resources for you to apply to all aspects of your life.
Nonprofit 510(c)(3) May be tax deductible, check with your accountant.