Fri, Jan 12|
The Fire Up Program Class 8
Challenge yourself with us to become a man who is fired up spiritually, mentally, and physically. Ready to push through the storms of life with other like-minded men fighting at your side.
Time & Location
Jan 12, 2024, 2:00 PM PST – Jan 14, 2024, 11:00 AM PST
Crestline, Thousand Pines Rd, Crestline, CA 92325, USA
About the event
At The Fire Up Program, you will have the opportunity to participate with the cadre in an experience that will provide you with opportunities to:
- Find or build on an existing faith
- Experience some of our approaches to fitness
- Create new friendships based on mutual trust and shared experience
- Learn leadership perspectives from some of the best leaders in our field
- Begin to overcome or prepare for possible future issues with PTSD
- Overcome physical challenges as a team
- Learn the breathing techniques we use to optimize performance
- Participate in a basic level Jui-Jitsu class (optional)
- Strengthen your mind through cold water exposure
- Instruction on fitness methodology and nutrition
- Experience the mountains during exercise, hiking, time around fires, etc.
- And more…
The Fire Up Program is a 40-hour event, held over two nights, and one full day. Participants arrive on the evening of Day 1 and are released on the morning of Day 3. This is not your typical weekend men’s retreat. During the various Fire-up program sessions, instructors and leaders will provide perspectives, challenges, and resources for you to apply to all aspects of your life.
Nonprofit 510(c)(3) May be tax deductible, check with your accountant.
Get Fired Up
+$6.25 service fee
Oct 13, 12:00 PM PDT
+$6.25 service fee0